In Herman Russell’s case it has been someone who has changed not only the physical landscape of the city, but also its overall community. His company, H. J. Russell & Co., is responsible for the construction of some of the city’s most well-known structures like the Georgia Dome, Turner Field, Philips [...]
The Herman J. Russell, Sr. International Center for Entrepreneurship was endowed by Mr. Russell to encourage, inspire, and educate today and tomorrow’s entrepreneurs to achieve the same levels of success that he has achieved. Within the center and its programs are many opportunities for students and alumni as well as members of the Atlanta entrepreneurial community to participate and cooperate to learn, teach and promote the career of entrepreneurship. Come join us!Learn more about the center
Panther Pit Pitch Competition
- Watch students pitch their business ideas and learn what works, and what doesn’t.
- Pitch your own ideas and gain feedback and experience.
- Meet other students interested in finding partners to advance their business idea.
Annual Business Plan Competition
Each academic year the center holds a business plan competition open to all GSU students. Competitors enjoy many benefits including:
- A review of their business plan by top-notch judges
- The chance to network with other entrepreneurs, service providers, and investors
- The opportunity to present their business plan before a distinguished audience
- But most importantly, the winning entrepreneur or team receives a prize package including endowed cash awards totaling $10,000.
Learn about entrepreneurship organizations open to current Robinson students and alumni, as well as organizations involving entrepreneurs across the city.